SpecSys6 Technical Publications department can design and produce all of your supporting product documents, including Operator’s, Service & Parts, Training, and Safety Manuals, Work Instructions, Service Bulletins, Quick-Start and Troubleshooting Guides, to name a few. We can provide these in a variety of formats, including e-solutions perfect for today’s electronic world where they can be accessed in remote, global locations.
What can a more professional and comprehensive suite of tech pubs do for your company?
- Reduces the risk and time associated with products being taken out of service
- Saves time, effort and cost associated with product support
- Limits product liability and safety issues
- Reinforces your commitment to customer service
- Promotes a more positive image and brand for your product
Outsourcing your tech pubs’ needs offers you the following benefits:
- You save money. The need for technical writers is often sporadic and most companies can’t afford to keep someone on staff full-time.
- You keep your engineering and technical team focused on their most value-added activity
- You get a technical communication expert who knows how to effectively communicate with your customers
You don’t have to commit to an expensive contract.
Start with a small technical writing project such as a how‐to guide or installation document and learn
how effective outsourcing can be for your business. A typical project takes about 4 to 6 weeks to complete, giving you the chance to see first-hand our commitment to establishing a long-term relationship as an extension of your business.